3158 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94110
9:00 p.m. Friday, Nov. 23, 2012
Nightlife | Singles,
When: Fri Nov 23 9pm – 11:55pm
FREE + QUEER! + Dance Party *FEDORABLE*!!*Every*Friday*Every*Friday*Every*Friday*Every*Friday*Every*Friday*Every*Friday*Get gussied up after a long work week and join us ... we'll reward you with great prizes! *FedOrable* this Friday night and EVERY Friday night will include:
+ HOT go-go dancers
+ Prizes from our generous sponsors dished out all night long
+DJ Lady Ryan and DJ Trinity throwin' down Hip Hop, Oldies & Classics to get DANCE to ALL NIGHT LONG!
+ A safe indoor & outdoor place to enjoy cheap cocktails with your friends
+ And SO MUCH MORE!**Prizes Awarded throughout the night for snazzy dressers**- FREE Tickets to HARD FRENCH!
- Thick, soft high quality PRIDE SOCKS! http://www.pridesocks.com/
- Goodies & Gift Certificates to *Glama Rama Salon* http://glamarama.com/
- FREE ENTRY passes to San Francisco's *only* weekly Burly Q: Red Hots Burlesque www.redhotsburlesque.com
- FREE El Rio Drink Tickets! http://www.elriosf.com/
- Goodies & Merchandise from Bettie Page Clothing http://www.bettiepageclothing.com/13/location/haight-ashbury
- Unique, dapper Retro finds from Relic Vintage on Haight! http://www.yelp.com/biz/relic-vintage-san-franciscoYou can't beat this party!Dust off that 'ol Fedora or flat cap. Dig out that sparkly tie, snazzy bowtie or suspenders & get down to the best DIVE bar in San Francisco. Party starts at 10pm. Drink Specials all night long!Date: Every Friday!
Time: 10pm - 1:30amGather your pals and make this your official 'Finish Line' after a long, hard week of work. You can't beat the cheap drinks, friendly environment, FREE Queer Dance Party, hot Go-Go Dancers & being rewarded for dressing up..especially in a Fedora!