4241 Moorpark Avenue
San Jose, CA
8:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Sales | Retail
Create and Deliver Surprisingly Compelling Software Demonstrations
“Do The Last Thing First” — the recipe for a Great Demo!This is an interactive workshop with Peter Cohan geared especially for you who demonstrate B-to-B software to your customer and channels. Bring a copy of your demo and be prepared to present it — we’ll help you turn it into a surprisingly compelling demo!"Peter Cohan's Great Demo method really works. It helped us win DEMOgod, and it has allowed us to explain our offering much more clearly to prospects." Chaim Indig, CEO, Phreesia
Establish a framework, including skills and processes, to create and deliver improved software demonstrations and increase success in the sales and deployment of your organization's software products.
1. Determine the right content for a demonstration, based on the customer's business needs and objectives.
2. Organize the content in a novel, logical progression that maps to audience needs and depth of interest and engage and prove your capabilities within the first six minutes of the demonstration.
3. Prepare demonstrations using the new method.
4. Present demonstrations with the highest probability of success in achieving the desired objectives.
5. Manage a range of real-life situations and scenarios.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Peter Cohan, Principal at The Second Derivative
Community Web Site: http://greatdemo.blogspot.com/Peter Cohan is the founder and principal of The Second Derivative, focused on helping software organizations improve their sales and marketing results – primarily through improving organizations’ demonstrations.The bulk of his experience is with complex, enterprise software and strategic systems sold to varied audiences in a range of vertical markets. He has enjoyed roles in technical and product marketing, marketing management, sales and sales management, and senior management.In 2003, he authored Great Demo!, a book that provides methods to create and execute compelling demonstrations. The 2nd edition of Great Demo! was published March, 2005.
Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.