Networking | Business,
Nightlife | Singles
Basic Internet and Social Media Marketing Seminar
This seminar is for Local Small Business Owners.
Please attend if you are interested in educating yourself about the various techniques in digital marketing.
Our instructor will go over the following:
1. What is an effective website? How do I get more leads from my website?
2. How many times should I blog about my business? Can I hire other people to do this for me? Where should the blogs be archived?
3. Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus - How useful is it for my business?
4. What are Directory Listings? What are online Classified Ads?
5. How much should I be spending on Google Adwords and Display Ads on the internet?
6. How should I use my smart phone to promote my business?
7. Should I hire a Social Media expert to promote my business on the internet? What should my budget be?
8. I get so many calls from sales people telling me that they can get leads for me and that I will be on the first page of Google. Should I trust these people?
9. What are web statistics? How do I read these stats?
10. Is a Mobile website really necessary?
Submitted by the FullCalendar Event Promotion Service