Construction worker shocked by live wire in San Jose

- A construction crew worker doing some work underground was shocked by a live wire in the South Bay on Wednesday morning and was taken to the hospital, a San Jose fire spokesman said.

Joshua Pardon said the worker was taken to Valley Medical for treatment. He did  not know the extent of the damages. The work was being done about 10 a.m. behind the Lion Supermarket near Kiely Boulevard and Norwalk Drive in San Jose.

PG&E came in to turn off the power.


 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories