OAKLAND, Calif. (KTVU) - Solano County and fire officials have revised the mandatory evacuation status in areas of Green Valley from mandatory to advisory status only. The revisions will take place Saturday between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m.
The revision opens 90 percent of the formerly evacuated area to Solano County residents.
At 5 p.m. the following areas will be open to residents only:
· Gordon Valley Road from Clayton Road to the Napa County Line
· Clayton Road from Gordon Valley Road to the Napa County Line
At 9 p.m. the following areas will be reduced from a mandatory evacuation order to an evacuation advisory, allowing residents to remain at home, including:
· Green Valley Road from Fairfield city limits, north of Rockville Road
· Rockville Road from Suisun Valley Road, west to Amaral Court
· Suisun Valley Road from Rockville Road, north to, and including Julian Lane
· Mankas Corner Road from Abernathy Road, west to Lambert Road
Residents in these areas are advised to be prepared, should a mandatory evacuation order be issued. For more information on preparing for an evacuation event, visit www.ReadyForWildfire.Org.