1675 Wincester Boulevard
Campbell, CA 95008
This church began in the city of Campbell in 1888 with the first structure built on the banks of Los Gatos Creek. Following a flood in 1911, which weakened the building, the church was rebuilt in downtown Campbell. We moved to our present site in 1955 when the Fellowship Hall (originally the Sanctuary) was constructed, followed by the Educational Building in 1957, and the (new) Sanctuary and Chapel in 1963. In 1990, we worked on major renovations in the Sanctuary and built the restroom facility. Our 2003 construction project provides us with a three-story building that houses Administration, Music, and Youth ministries, with landscaping replacing the previous office space.