Now is the time to clean out your closets and donate to “One Warm Coat.”
Your new or gently worn coat or jacket will be given away free to thousands of Bay Area families in need.
There are several drop-off locations around the Bay Area.
- Bay Street Emeryville: 5616 Bay St, Emeryville, CA 94608
- Santana Row: 377 Santana Row, San Jose, CA 95128
- Jack London Square: Broadway, Oakland
- Participating Bay Area UPS Stores
- Bay Area Big O Tires
- San Francisco Ferry Building: 1 Ferry Building, San Francisco
KTVU FOX 2 is helping warm our Bay Area communities one coat at a time.
One Warm Coat is a national nonprofit organization that provides free, warm coats to people in need. The Coat Drive Program supports individuals, groups, companies and organizations across the country by providing the tools and resources needed to hold a successful coat drive.
Coats are distributed in the communities where they were collected, to children and adults in need, without charge, discrimination or obligation.
Since One Warm Coat began in 1992, volunteers have hosted more than 35,000 coat drives and more than 6 million coats have been distributed to people in need.