Fire at Hayward motel forces guests to evacuate overnight

A fire at a hotel in Hayward has forced guests to evacuate early this morning, according to the Hayward Fire Department.

The two-alarm fire, reported at America's Best Value Inn at 2460 Whipple Road, was reported just before 4 a.m. this morning, according to Fire Captain Don Nichelson.

As of 5:50 a.m. today, the fire has been contained, Nichelson said.

No further information was immediately available.
 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories