OAKLAND, Calif. (KTVU) - Track your local Bay Area forecast with a brand new weather app from the KTVU FOX 2 Weather team.
From San Francisco to San Jose, Napa to Oakland and everywhere in between, get radar, traffic, and 7-day weather information on our newly designed, user-friendly interface. It’s like having the power of the KTVU FOX 2 Weather Team in the palm of your hand.
Why Download KTVU Weather?
- Get your current forecasts at a glance, with fully integrated GPS to give you accurate conditions wherever you are.
- Receive red flag warnings and storm alerts from the National Weather Service so you can stay safe.
- Getting ready to travel? Put in your destination and monitor the weather before you leave.
- Interactive radar map includes the past hour of a storm's movement and future radar to see where rain is headed. Snowfall data and high resolution satellite cloud imagery are also included. Radar is optimized for in-network and Wi-Fi performance.
- Daily and Hourly forecasts update from our computer models.
- Breathe easier with air quality alerts when conditions are unhealthy.
- Video forecasts and live streaming direct from the FOX 2 Weather Team, so you can stay informed even during power outages.
- Live Bay Area traffic map.
- Felt a rumble? Get real-time Bay Area earthquake alerts from the USGS.
- Share your weather photos and videos easily with KTVU FOX 2. They could be featured on our news!