KTVU is partnering with charitable organizations that are committed to helping Bay Area residents make it through tough times. That's why every week, we'll be highlighting the work of a different nonprofit that's involved in the medical and economic relief effort. Please consider making a donation to support these groups as they continue to assist our community.
- Latino Community Foundation (Watch our interview with Latino Community Foundation's vice president of programs here.)
- ArtSpan (Executive Director Joen Madonna spoke about ArtSpan's work to KTVU.)
- Roots Community Health Center (See KTVU's interview with Roots' South Bay Regional Director Alma Burrell about the group's COVID-19 work)
- Hunger at Home: (Executive Director Ewell Sterner talks to KTVU about how the group feeds the less fortunate with unused meals from hotels and large venues.
- Oakland African American Chamber of Commerce (Watch KTVU's interview with the OAACC's president and CEO.)
- National AIDS Memorial (See volunteers from the National AIDS Memorial sewing masks for the homeless.)
- Chinatown Community Development Center (KTVU's Sal Castaneda spoke to Malcolm Yeung, executive director of the Chinatown Community Development Center.)
- East Bay FeedER