Grandmother injured in Concord house fire

A woman was injured after a fire tore through a home in Concord early Wednesday morning. 

Nearly 30 firefighters battled the 1-alarm blaze, which started around 2:30 a.m. in  the 3700 block of Bon Homme Way, Fire Captain Tracie Dutter said.

Family at the scene tells KTVU that their grandmother was injured. She was taken to a hospital. Her family says she will be OK. 

Firefighters heard explosions when they arrived, and say the fire started in the garage. 

At this point, additional details have not been released.