VACAVILLE, Calif. (KTVU) - A family's dog found itself in quite the predicament when it got its head stuck in a wall.
According to the Vacaville Fire Department, crews responded to a report of a dog stuck in a hole Tuesday morning.
When they arrived at the home, they found 1-year-old Lex was stuck after putting his head through a dryer vent hole. The hole was cut into the siding of the garage.
Lex's owner along with her two children had tried to free Lex on their own, but Lex remained stuck. Lex's owner thought the fire crew would have to cut the wall to free Lex. However, with some reassuring words and "manipulation of fur and skin," Lex was freed from the hole.