To prepare for this historic Parade & Rally, certain streets will be closed starting Thursday evening. For a map of the Parade route and street closures, visit the official parade website.
- From Thursday, June 18 at 8pm to Friday, June 19 at 6pm
- 10th St. between Oak St. and 2nd Ave.
- 11th St. between Broadway and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
- 10th St. between Broadway and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
- Jefferson St. between 10th St. & 12th St.
- Clay St. between 10th St. & 12th St.
From Thursday, June 18 at 10 pm to Friday, June 19 at 10 pm
- Lake Merritt Blvd. and Bridge between Oak St. and International Blvd.
- 11th St. Tunnel
From Friday, June 19 at 8 am to 3 pm
- Entire parade route including Oak St. between 10th & 13th St.
- E. 12th St. between 1st and 2nd Ave.
- 14th & 20th Streets to remain open to cross traffic until 9 am
Public transit will be the easiest way to reach the Parade and Rally. BART and AC Transit are gearing up for the Warriors Championship Parade & Rally Friday.
BART will run rush hour service all day using every available train possible at maximum length to help people get to where they need to be.
Additionally, in order to mitigate overcrowding and frustration, they will be changing service at the end of the rally. Additional BART information is available at http://www.bart.gov.
AC Transit will have service detours to make way for the parade and will have ambassadors stationed at major downtown traffic intersections to offer directions to passengers.
The bus lines that are subject to detours include the: 1, 1R, 11, 12, 14, 18, 20, 26, 31, 40, 51A, 58L, 62, 72, 72M, 72R, 88 and NL and All Nighter lines 801 and 840.
Information about AC Transit's detours on Friday is available at http://www.actransit.org.
The parade begins on Broadway at 11th Street, then proceeds north up Broadway before turning right on Grand Avenue, then another right on Harrison (which turns into Lakeside Drive), then onto Oak before terminating outside the Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center and along Lake Merritt Blvd. for the rally.