SAN FRANCISCO (KTVU) - San Francisco police arrested a 25-year-old driver of a stolen car, who struck multiple vehicles Wednesday afternoon just outside San Francisco's Tenderloin police station.
San Francisco resident Cherry Neal was booked on the following numerous charges:
- Felony reckless evading
- Felony evading officer causing injury
- Felony evading officer driving in opposite direction of traffic
- Four counts felony hit & run involving injury
- Three counts failing to stop at the scene of an accident with damage to property
- Driving with suspended license
- Theft of vehicle
- Reckless driving
- Reckless driving causing injury
- Three counts assault with a deadly weapon
- Possession of stolen vehicle
- Resisting arrest
- Two counts of felony vandalism
- Running a red light
- Failure to yield on a left turn
The incident was reported at about 2:05 p.m. Wednesday in the city's Mid-Market and Tenderloin neighborhoods.
Police said a woman driving a Kia Sol was later arrested at 6th and Clara streets.
Police have released surveillance video partially showing the collision. In it, the driver can be seen crashing into a pole, then trying to back up and striking at least two other vehicles in the process.