Children's Miracle Network Hospitals launch fundraising campaigns
OAKLAND, Calif. (KTVU) -- On Friday, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals launched the group's "May is for Miracles" fundraising including the "Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are" campaign that includes 'American Idol' judge and pop superstar Jennifer Lopez as spokesperson.
People who wish to participate can order a free Miracle Band and help raise awareness for local children's hospitals or order a special t-shirt to support local CMN hospitals.
Additional "May is for Miracles" fundraising efforts include:
- Donate $1 or more to your local CMN Hospital at Walmart registers May 4 – June 14
- Buy a Miracle Balloon at Costco registers now thru May 31
- Buy a Miracle Balloon at Carmike Cinemas box offices May 1 – 31
- Share the "May is for Miracles" video and Chico's FAS, Inc. will donate $1, up to $50,000.
- Mother's Day gift ideas that also benefit CMN Hospitals
There are also Mother's Day gift ideas that will help the CMN cause.
- Purchase a gift from Groupon's Mother's Day Gift Shop by May 10 and they'll donate $0.25 per voucher sold, up to $50,000.
- Purchase a Chico's Miracle Charm Bracelet and they will donate $10 to CMN Hospitals.
- Purchase a White House Black Market Miracles Necklace and they will donate $15 to CMN Hospitals.
- Purchase Soma Embraceable Pajama Separates and they will donate $1 of every sale, up to $20,000, through May 31.
- Purchase a Boston Proper Fearlessly Feminine Tee and they will donate 25% of proceeds, up to $10,000, to CMN Hospitals.