“The were very loud,” said Buffy Martin Tarbox, spokeswoman for the humane society. “Everyone is happy they have their new home.”
The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland said Rusty could have weeks or months left and hopes to make the most of the time the dog has left.
Unlike most kinds of livestock, pigs can digest human food waste fairly easily
Rodeo's have received an exemption under Governor Newsom's newly signed laws, aimed at reducing animal cruelty.
California will ban the sale and manufacture of new fur products starting in 2023
The exam fee of $25 includes a limited wellness check with a veterinarian. Clients can also access reduced-cost vaccines and preventative medications such as flea and tick control.
A New York man was arrested Monday and faces animal cruelty charges after allegedly cutting off seven puppies’ ears with a pair of scissors and without anesthesia, police said.
A bear family broke into the house in Homewood, located just outside of Tahoe City.
Now that’s a good boy.
A bat found in a Fremont neighborhood over the weekend has tested positive for rabies, according to authorities.
Social media cannot get enough of two very good dogs who are ready for Halloween.
George H.W. Bush's furry best friend is receiving top honors.
“This is exactly why we have dog units."
A University of Toronto study published Tuesday found that dog ownership is associated with a lower risk of death over the long term.
Thieves who likely thought they were just stealing a duffel bag in downtown San Jose ended up got more than they asked for: Inside the bag, were four pythons and a specialty lizard valued at $5,000.
BANGKOK - A herd of wild elephants was swept away by raging waters in a national park in Thailand, drowning six, while rangers helped steer two of the animals out of a deep ravine.
A Tennessee woman says a paw-some shelter cat saved her 81-year-old father from a venomous snake that had crawled into the house.
A North Carolina maternity animal rescue celebrated a pit bull mother named "Mama Pickles" with a maternity and post-birth photo shoot.
Idaho firefighters responded to a fire alarm that went off at an animal shelter and turned out to have been called in by a cat.