San Jose mobile home fire sparked by bathroom fan

A fire broke out early Wednesday morning at a mobile home near in San Jose near the Santa Clara County fairgrounds and was likely sparked by an overheated bathroom electrical fan, firefighters said.

You can no longer buy flavored tobacco in San Jose

Starting July 1st, no one will be able to buy flavored-tobacco products within San Jose city limits. Based on recent studies, the city council says they made the decision to protect children and teens from being targeted.